WASSUP! hello, my name is Travis Bugge, but my friends call me Bugge, for short. I am from Austin, Texas, born and raised, but my Dad (i call him Doddy) is from Great Britan. I have two brothers : Domonic (younger), and colin (he is in colorado for college). for pets, i have a little blind bl0nde dog, and a REALLY fat Siamese cat. their names are Burn(the dog before was called crash), and Gutcat.what i love to do is video games. i play an Xbox 360, and a Wii. I also play Counter Strike:source on computer (screename [BUGGE]The Pistolier). My school is called Anderson high school, and I personally think it looks like a prison with sports fields in the back. it is currently housing refugees from hurricane Ike. I play american football, and Rugby. that is just a little information about me, and i am looking forward to post about other topics.
2 comments:
hey! What college does your brother, Cloin, go to? My sister is a freshman in collage in washington DC. What year is it for him? Has your dog always been blind or is it just really old? I agree, anderson does kind of look like a prison.
gday mate, what was it like to have a hurricane come through near by. we never have hurricanes in the south of australia and not around south west victoria where i live. how big is your school. ours isnt that big, it only has about 300-350 students from prep to yr 12.
Post a Comment