i use so much technology in my life. in school, i use computers for research, tv's for announcements, calculators, and projectors nearly every school day. at home, there's tv, computers, xbox, nintendo64, nintendo wii, playstation 2, dvds, vhs's, and that's just the entertainment electronics. they have changed my hobbies and expanded new possibilities for homework.
the iPhone 3G is the peice of equipment i would put as the "fire/electricity" innovation of technology. it is just AMAZING!.
personality quiz awnsers!!
16 years ago
2 comments:
Wow, do you have all those game systems???? That's AWESOME! Do you really think the IPhone is THAT important? I think that maybe the computer is the most important because we use it for almost everything we do.... But I've never used an IPhone so maybe I'm just deprived. :)
Hey Travis I know nowadays everyone uses soo much technology. I think the iPhone is soo cool. Its important.
Post a Comment