Friday, March 6, 2009

anything and everything...ITS FREE TOPIC TIME

for my oh so rare and "enjoyed" free topic, i am going to talk about something very controversial......guys wearing skinny jeans. guys +skinny jeans =girl. guys w/out skinny jeans =half naked man.
guy with something besides skinny jeans to wear=guy. i don't understand why people don't understand this simple logic. unless of course, some guys wanted to attract guys. its has worked, let me tall you. my little brother wears skinny jeans about 5 times a week. sometimes, i look down. then i slap myself saying" he's your girly brother!".
this skinny jean thing is a pandemic, and something must be done. STOP MAKING GUY SKINNY JEANS ALREADY!
now, for a week update.
these past two weeks have sucked. science project in literally 5 days away. next week, off-season football starts boot camp. just thinking about thiose two things made these past two weeks horrible.

1 comment:

sandy said...

I TOTALLY agree with you! Guy skinny jeans gotta go! Seriously your brother wears them? I wouldn't have guessed that, he doesn't seem the type I guess... You know? Your philosophy is so awesome because it's perfectly correct!
Wow, sounds like your weeks have been horrible! What do you do in boot camp?? I didn't have to do a sience project, and I'm so glad! It's really exciting not to have that burden anymore.